Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SICK~

17082009
today class only from 12nn until 130pm
after back home
i feel sore throat and headache
at first i don care
and think that i will be ok after take a nap
after tidy up my room
my headache getting worse
so i think i really nid to sleep
but
my head so pain and make me cant sleep well
and at that time my sore throat becum worse too
i tahan till night
i think i will recover the next day
infortunately
i cant sleep in the night
my throat so thirst and pain
18092009
until this morning
i still cant sleep
after give morning call to my dear
i tell him i am getting sick
and cant sleep
he says reat moreand drink more water
that time i decide ponteng lor`
i sleep for 2hours after eating panadol
then i take another 1 in the afternoon
actually im afraid im suffering in H1N1
at night
my dear ask me eat 2 panadol then go sleep
donno y
i can sleep jor
until the nezt morning
19082009
after i wake up in the morning
i feel better
but still suffering in sore throat
then i decide go to school lor
after taking bath
i feel colder and colder
the sun outside so hot
but im still cold
anyway
i still go to school
luckily
today english class cancel
so today class finish at 130pm
lilian accompany me go to clinic
thank her very much
mwaks~
after having lunch
i take medicine
the pills so big
i donno how to eat them
= ='''
after finish eating medicine
i fall asleep
cannot tahan
so i sleep for whole afternoon
now no more headache
but still sore throat and cough
hope i can recover as soon as possible
PRAY FOR ME!

1 comment: