Wednesday, September 16, 2009

updated~

long time din update my blog
cox eam period lorh~
but now i am here to update it liaw~
muahahahaha~
my exam ended on 14th sept
damn fast
so i went genting with my frens on 15th sept
a lots of fun with them
i love them very very much
i tried the space shot and roller coaster whc i don dare to try it be4
walao~so exciting
hahahah
we also take a lot of pic
then when we cum back
all of us cery tired until we cant talk anymore
still got one thing
the only guy with us
he cant play exciting games
but we pull him with us
especially the roller coaster
his tears in his eyes nearly rolled down!!
OMG!!
we keep on laughing at him
and i know we are evil lah~
but reli funny mah~
sorry lorh, jian yik!
And,
now i am in my hometown now
i back yesterday night
and will go back kl on 3rd oct
then cum bek hometown on 8th oct again
but only four days lorh...
with my sisters and my aunty and her baby daughter!
ENJOYING HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment